Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > MaxiDiag Elite > MD802 > I HAD ENOUGH
I HAD ENOUGH

4570 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: 2014-02-25 19:33:14

•   Level 2   
    (25) points
    dimon2000
    2013-10-02 16:09:44
     md 802. 2013 nissan juke, cant scan airbag,bcm,tps. 1996 acura 3.5rl, cant scan abs,airbag. 1998 honda oddysey, cant scan airbag, abs. 

what the f do i need this tool if it cant do anything. And dont give me excuse that you are working on it and it will be in the next update. 2 cars are over 10 years old and should allready be in the software. You told other people these cars are old and you dont support them anymore. What do you expect me to work on? only new cars? but than again its not able to work on my 2013 nissan juke. Im returning this garbage and buying launch like i wanted to, i wanted to give your company a chance but this is a joke. Oh and always problems with your updates. sometimes you have some kind of bugs and some makes dont work. Other times it tells me i dont have athurization when i connect to some models, and sometimes the scan tool freezes. like are you serious? all you have to do is correct your software. im a software developer for over 10 years and work for ebay. why dont you pay me money and i'll fix all your problems since your not able to.  

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2013-10-15 07:12:45

Dear customer,

I am sorry we let you down.
    Let's take Nissan as an example. We don't need our users to specify the model and year of the car, and we just do a general scan to communicate with the vehicle ECU. So in general, almost every Nissan vehicles are covered. In your case, you complained that you can't communicate with your airbag, bcm and Tpms. If possible, would you pls send a datalogging file to us so we can find out what the problem is? 

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    givver

2013-12-21 13:54:18

I'm having the same trouble with a 2004 honda pilot, can't look into the airbag srs light problem driving me nuts, thought there would be an update to solve this communication problem, no go, doesn't look like there is any updates over and above what come with the scanner, p.o.c. should get a snapon scanner and throw this in the garbage. ticks me off when you buy something thinking you have support, its an illusion, spread the word change the world.

•   Level 2   
    (26) points
    drbob

2014-02-12 17:06:33

So you want us to throw away our 801 that you no longer support for a new model that doesnt work either?  Or cant b updated either.  Always hands in the pocket of the enduser but no support!   Guess BBB or consumer affairs shudd b contacted.  And consumers and end users need to be aware of your practices and support or the lack of it!

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2014-02-23 19:00:13

Our engineers are working hard to provide all vehicle update programs for our customers. I am sorry if we don't work quickly enough.  

•   Level 2   
    (26) points
    drbob

2014-02-24 20:41:24 (Reply to:Autel Support)

just borrowed and used an md802 on a 2011 gmc sierra for airbag and it didn't scan it it errored.  ok old foreign stuff i can understand but new north american, FAIL.  Very poor and displeased, forsure wont buy an md802.   hahahaha.  funny NOT!!!!   BOOOOOOOOOOOO SHAME SHAME SHAME

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2014-02-25 19:33:14

Checked GMC  sierra 2011. We should be able to test its SIR system. 
    There may be other reasons for not communicating. I will ask our engineers to do a field test for this car for verification.
  Total1 Pages